15 Sep ENNEADI project – it’s now ready the first intellectual output
You can check now the first intellectual output (IO1) developed within ENNEADI project. This output defines common guidelines on training and educational methodologies and practices in favour of professionals ordinarily working with people with acquired disability.
This document is structured in three main sections (Introduction, Definition of the training needs, and Guidelines) and four annexes. The definition of the training needs has been based on:
– the results of the preliminary analysis on training curricula conducted by the partners;
– good practices at European level;
– the analysis of knowledge, skills and competences for those professional profiles according to the European classification of Skills, Competences, Qualifications and Occupations (ESCO);
– the results of the questionnaire and the self-assessment test assessing attitudes and previous knowledge about nutrition;
– and the conclusions of the focus groups carried out with professionals working with people with acquired disabilities.
The guidelines build on the definition of the training needs and states the specific target groups to be involved, training contexts, short and long-term objectives, main contents to be treated, educational methodologies, and dissemination method.
Finally, the good practices collected by the partners, the information contained in ESCO, the self-assessment test, and the questionnaire developed within the project are included as annexes.